Terima kasih kerana sudi mengunjung blog saya....Selamat membaca... :-)

My Story With English

English Class 2009

Actually, I have learnt English since 6 years old until presently. And now, I still studying the English Language by myself.

Then at my age of 7 years old to 12 years old, I have equipped by grammar and vocabulary but until I have enter the secondary school, I still weak in English. For UPSR (lower school examination at age 12 years old), I have gotten B in English Language and form PMR (examination at age 15 years old), I have gotten C in English.

After that, I have entered the MRSM Jeli and my English is still week. I was having problem while studying English at MRSM Jeli as this level is very important in order to see our qualification whether we can further study at University or not.

But I thankful to God that in MRSM Jeli, they have a SEEDS Program which is this program was made for us in order to improve our English Subject. Then I have past SPM Examination (examination at age 17 years old) and got the result in English as C.

I`m very lucky to enter the matriculation (Kolej MARA Kulim – Pre University) and still studying the English Language and I`m very frightened of my level in English as it is very important to find a job.

While studying in University, I still learning the English Language with a lecturer and at the date of English Examination, I have gotten A- in English. This was a great achievement in English for me but at that time, I still don`t have a confidence to write or speak in English publicly such as what I have done now as in this blog.

But, after I have graduated from University, I have applied for a job in Kuala Lumpur and I have received a call for an interview. When I have arrived at the interview venue, I felt nervous and shaked when I was waiting at the waiting room before called for an interview. Then, when the time reached, the receptionist asked me to get in the interview room and I have been interviewed in English Language and at that time, I cann`t speak to much in English and that was the factor of my first interview I had remembered.

Then after back home from the interview, I have entered the English Class for three months in Kota Bharu and got the certificate. After finishing the English class, I have applied for a job in Kuala Lumpur which is this is a big company and listed in Bursa Malaysia. I have made some preparation in English about what are the questions they will ask and I have succeeded in the interview and got the place with that company.

And also because of English, I have resigned as people in the company are spoken in English. It make me feel stress as I`m not in English spoken at that time.

So, after resigning from my position in the company, I back home, watching TV with reading it`s English subtitles, reading English Newspaper, surfing the website who has been written in English and also l studied the English grammar via website. And one important thing, I have bought the English Essays Book for secondary school at PMR level and read the essays in the book with memorized the vocabulary and studied its grammar.

And as the outcome, I am afforded to write my blog in English publicly. I hope, this will be starting of my new career and also always needed support from you all, just follow my Google+ or my blog, hehehe.. That`s all my story in English since 6 years old, and my advised is, never give up to study English as it is very important language that`s people in this world communicate in English when they are from different country and I hope, you will be enjoyed with it, hehe.. J





No comments:

Post a Comment

Akaun CDS dan Akaun Trading Dalam Arena Saham

    Dewasa kini, ramai yang tahu apabila sebut saham. Bagi yang tiada pengalaman dalam berdagang saham sudah tentulah tertanya-tanya apa i...