Terima kasih kerana sudi mengunjung blog saya....Selamat membaca... :-)

My Smartphone Model`s – Leagoo Lead 5



Smartphones of Leagoo brand`s  actually are branded in China and a Leagoo Lead 5 model was launched in 2014, 3 years past and Leagoo Lead 5 is a model of my smartphone that I has been using of it presently. I started bought Leagoo Lead 5 in October 2015 and have been using for it until now.

I`m very satisfied with my smartphone because it`s original smartphone that have never broken their hardware until now. About a softwares, of course we have explored by threat since we are using an internet. But, it has not been a big problem for me as I can format the smartphone of myself. For approximately of 2 years I had been using it, their hardware are still O.K. and never broken till now.

About the softwares that I had downloaded via “Play Store” were Adobe Acrobat Reader, Dictionary (Malay-English, English-Malay), Note Everything, Waze, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Wechat, Youtube Downloader, Facebook Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and a few of software in order to edit photo and video.

Eventhough Leagoo Lead 5 has been launched for 2 years past and didn`t support 4G, it`s still quiet O.K for me as I still can use my smartphone to access internet, video call, message, and so on of which of the 4G smartphone done, I also can be done with my 3G smartphone, but it`s not the best performance like 4G smartphone such as in aspect of their internet speed.





Let me share with you about Leagoo Lead 5 spcification :

General
Platform
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Processor
Quad Core 1.3 Ghz Processor
Chipset
-
GPU
-
Date Announced
2014
Price
USD72.99 – USD106.33
Coverage
GSM Network
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
UMTS Network
WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
LTE Network
-
Version/SIM
Dual Sim Version
Design
Type
Smartphone
Design
Candybar
Dimensions
143.4 x 71 x 7.9 mm
Weight
145 g
QWERTY
-
Others
-
Display
Technology
IPS LCD, 16M colors, 267 ppi pixel density
Resolution
854 x 480 pixels
Size
5.0 inches
Touchscreen
Capacitive Touchscreen, Multitouch
Protection
-
Others
-
Multimedia
3.5mm Audio Jack
Yes
Radio
-
Music Player
Yes
Sound Format
MP3, wav, wma, ogg, ape, flac, aac
Video Format
H.264/263, MPEG4, VP8, MVC
Streaming
Yes
TV Tunner
-
Editor
Audio/video/Document
Others
-
Memory
Built-in Storage
8 GB
Card Slot
microSD, up to 64 GB
System Memory
1 GB RAM
Connectivity
GPRS
Yes
EDGE
Yes
Data Speed
HSDPA, HSUPA
WIFI
Yes
NFC
-
USB
Yes
Bluetooth
Yes
Infrared
-
TV-Out
-
Camera
Camera
5 Megapixel
Resolution
2592 x 1944 pixels
Flash
LED Flash
Focus
Autofocus
Features
Geo-tagging
Video
Yes
Front Camera
3 Megapixel
Features
Battery
2800mAh
Colours
Black, White
GPS
A-GPS
Sensors
Accelerometer
Applications
Organizer,Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
Others
-

And if you are looking for a smartphone, please buy with the original one because the clone smartphone will make you feel didn`t satisfied of it as their hardware`s quality is at the lower quality and will jeopardize your smartphone performance.


Ocay, that`s a little bit about my handphone`s model and till see you again, J




·       Leagoo T1 Specification


                       


           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akaun CDS dan Akaun Trading Dalam Arena Saham

    Dewasa kini, ramai yang tahu apabila sebut saham. Bagi yang tiada pengalaman dalam berdagang saham sudah tentulah tertanya-tanya apa i...