Terima kasih kerana sudi mengunjung blog saya....Selamat membaca... :-)

My New Small Keyboad




Today I would like to share about my new keyboard arrived by today from China. Actually this keyboard is a children keyboard as its button is smaller than piano but for me as an economy class it is true in order to learn how to play keyboard and its chords.

The price is not too much, as it is RM159 and I have gotten discount for about 50% making the price that I have paid equal to RM79.50. As a new keyboard player, actually I have to learn first and study about their chords. I think this is the right way to fill my leisure time with musics.

Last hour, I have searching the chords and tutorial video in order to play the keyboard. This maybe will take time in order to play the keyboard nicely.

Ocay, I forgot to share with it, actually I ordered this keyboard from LAZADA website amd also making online payment. The duration of time starting from I paid and arrived of keyboard is approximately 2 weeks, J

And I hope, less than a month I can play at least 1 song, pray for me, hehehe..


Ocay readers, just to share with you my new keyboard, till see you again in next article, L





                      

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akaun CDS dan Akaun Trading Dalam Arena Saham

    Dewasa kini, ramai yang tahu apabila sebut saham. Bagi yang tiada pengalaman dalam berdagang saham sudah tentulah tertanya-tanya apa i...