Terima kasih kerana sudi mengunjung blog saya....Selamat membaca... :-)

The Perfect Gaming Machine in 2017 – Dell XPS Tower Special Edition



Now a days, the computer`s technology has been expanding too fast as if we bought a computer today and the next 5 years our computer should be regarded as an outdated computer. But my computer age is about 10 years since I bought at Lowyat Plaza in Kuala Lumpur in 2007 past. As you know, my computer can be regarded very very outdated computer and of course I have upgraded my computer in order to survive in a computer matter like internet surfing, documents typing, online advertising, online making money and so on. My computer is a Pentium Dual Core 2.8Ghz and I have upgraded RAM up to 2Gb DDR1 with Windows 7 installed. And now my computer still can be used but their performance not as best as Dell XPS Tower Special Edition.. Hehe..

Ok, let me introduce you about Dell XPS (Xtreme Performance System) Tower Special Edition. Dell XPS Tower Special Edition is a Gaming and performance PC`s manufactured by Dell. The specification of Dell XPS Tower Special Edition can be found below :



Processor
·       7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7400 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.0 GHz)
·       7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700 Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
·       7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
Memory
·       8GB, 2400MHz, DDR4; up to 64GB (additional memory sold separately)
Hardrive
·       256GB M.2 Solid State Drive + 1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
·       256GB M.2 Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
·       512GB M.2 Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive +
Video Card
·       AMD Radeon™ RX 580 with 8GB GDDR5
·       NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5
Optical Drive
·       DVD-RW Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
·       BDRE Drive (Reads and Writes to Blu-Ray disks)
Operating System
·       Windows 10 Home 64bit English
Security Software
·       McAfee LiveSafe 12 Month Subscription
Keyboard
·       Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English Black
Mouse
·       Dell Laser Mouse
Ports (Front)
·       4 USB 3.0 Ports
·       1 Mic-in
·       1 Headphone
·       1 SD Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
Ports (Rear)
·       3 USB 3.0 ports
·       1 USB 3.1 port
·       2 USB 2.0 ports
·       1 USB 3.1 Type-C port
·       1 HDMI
·       1 Display Port
·       1 Gigabit Ethernet
·       1 Audio ports (5.1 channel (3 Jack)
Slots
·       Up to 4 total 3 HDD/1 SSD; ODD
·       4 PCIe expansion slots (x1, x1, x4, x16)
·       4 DIMM slots (supports up to 64GB)
Connectivity
·       802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2
Weight
·       22 pounds
Size
7.09 x 14.02 x 15.22 inches (18 x 35.6 x 38.7cm; W x D x H)
Price
$999.99 – $1799.99

Ocay, let me introduce you when I started to know about the Dell brand`s and had the first touch to the Dell PC`s. Actually I had to know about Dell PC`s since I was 16 years old while my college had bought the Dell PC`s for our Computer`s Laboratary in 2001. Because I`m one of the student of the college (Maktab Rendah Sains MARA Jeli), I had an access to enter and use the Dell`s computer, and so, that`s why I wrote this article today about Dell product, hehe..

Ocay, that`s all about Dell XPS Tower Special Edition Specification and a little bit my memory with Dell.. If you are a gaming people`s, I think this PC`s should be suitable for you, as their Video Card, RAM and Processor is quiet at the best performance, J





                       


           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akaun CDS dan Akaun Trading Dalam Arena Saham

    Dewasa kini, ramai yang tahu apabila sebut saham. Bagi yang tiada pengalaman dalam berdagang saham sudah tentulah tertanya-tanya apa i...